Saturday, April 2, 2011

Walls are up

In my last post I mentioned that I got the rest of the interior walls up. The kitchen is walled in and so is the bathroom. Here you can see the Kitchen glued and taped to dry. And here the kitchen is with the wallpaper up. I really like how it turned out. It was a little awkward to paper because of the back of the stairs sticking into the room but I am impressed with how well it went together.....I usually make a mess of tricky stuff like that. The walls for the bathroom are up and I wallpapered the other side of the walls (the bedroom) before I installed the walls. It was a mistake because I made a large boo boo with the wallpaper as you can see in the second picture below. I'm going to put some corner moulding on that edge to make it look nicer.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...