Wednesday, April 20, 2011

WOW......

Has it really been 10 days since my last post? I guess I have been busier than I thought. I haven't actually worked on the Lily in quite some time. I had some swaps to tend to. In fact I received back a quarter scale swap the other day and I thought I would share what I received.


Like the last swap I posted, this too was a furniture swap. It was a great swap !!!







This lovely slipper chair was made by Jene B and the desk was made by Fern R











The first bed was made by Cindy McD and the second by Tamara Z







This great chair was made by Kathy G and the couch was made by me.





The fantastic Modern chest and rug were made by Pat H and the chair by Ginger A



It was really a great swap....very talented people in that group. Glad to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...