Thursday, January 6, 2022

2022

Has it really been about 8 years since my last post?  

I have a hard time believing that it's been that long because while it seems like it's been forever since I posted, it also seems like just yesterday.  

I've dealt with many changes over the last 7 years, but one thing that has always remained the same is my love of miniatures......and well, the fact that "The Lily" is still not finished.  

When Covid started I found myself with a lot of downtime, and sort of dove back into the miniature pool so to speak.  I found an old "Beacon Hill" Dollhouse on Facebook marketplace and rescued it from a life of hiding in an old storage locker.   I thought that maybe I would have a better chance of finishing a dollhouse if it was already built and all I had to do was a little Reno work and decorate (which we all know is the best part), but that too stands unfinished.  

I find myself at a point in my life where I have not only the time to work on these houses, but also the money.  We all know that this is not an inexpensive hobby.

So, maybe there will be more posts as I work on stuff......and maybe not......but one thing I know for sure is that whether or not I blog, I will still love miniatures as much as I always have.  

If I can share a bit of my mini life with you.....then that is just a bonus.  

On to better things in 2022......stay safe and healthy everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...