Thursday, January 31, 2013

Swap November 2012

In November I was in a few swaps with the Yahoo Swap group but I am just going to show you one here. 

It is the Diner swap.  It was a 1/12 scale swap and had 10 swappers.  I plan to one day make a miniature Diner. 

This is what our amazing swappers made.

Diner Swap

Here are the items that each individual made.


Coke sign, bag of ice and two
cans of coke
Crystal D. (me)
Soda machine
Diane B.



2 slices of pizza and 2 menus
Alicia



Napkin holder, spilled coffee and sign
Dragonicelady



Napkin Holders
Barbara M.
Pizza
Jane P.



Burger, pizza slice and 2 bags of chips
Nicole W.



Cooker with burgers cooking
Shirley P.


Bottle of coke and 2 hot dogs
Dolores G.

Ketchup, Mustard and 4 glasses on tray
Barb K.

1 comment:

  1. What's the name of the swap group Crystal? As if I need another yahoo minis group! But I am eager to do some more swaps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...