Quite some time ago I purchased The Primrose. It's made by Greenleaf (corona concepts), and can be made as an add on to the Laurel, or can be a free-standing house.
me to make my own, in miniature.
Earlier this week I decided to start working on the project. Because I had tried to use this house for a previous project (that did not work out), I had to first scrape off the rest of the old wallpaper to prepare it for it's new decor.
Once that was done, I decided to wallpaper all the walls before putting it all together. I used scrapbook paper for wallpaper. Very inexpensive, and I usually have a ton of paper on hand. The pattern that I decided on for the first floor was rather large, but I do enjoy large prints.
|I love this pattern, and went with that colour scheme for the whole project.|
For the upper floor (attic), I decided on a green patterned paper, that unless you look closely just appears to be solid.
|This paper is also scrapbook paper.|
Here are some photos of the interior of the Tea Room.
It was a really quick build, however I messed up the original door that came with the kit, so I had to create my own door, which didn't turn out great, however it looks better than what I did to the original.
Here are some exterior photos. I decided to "stucco" the outside of the house.
|Front and side of the Tea Room|