Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Update

Just a quick update post.  So, Michael's hutches......gone right?  Well I have a friend that found a bunch at a Michael's quite a bit away from where I live.  She was nice enough to pick me up some....15 to be exact.  I am so happy to have a bunch of these in my stash.  You never know when you might need one, or bits of one.  I love hutch bashing..... So thanks bunches Sonya.

In an attempt to blog more often I have decided to do a daily post called "Mini Pic of the Day".  It's exactly what it sounds like.  I take a picture of some random miniature thing and post it.  Old projects, something someone has sent me, trash to treasures etc....

Hopefully that will get me more dedicated to this blog.  That being said, it's always better to write when you have readers.....so please feel free to pass along this blog and encourage people to follow it.  The more the merrier. 

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...