Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm Back

Hello loyal followers.....

Well I am back in the swing of things.  I was actually away for a while in Florida, but didn't mention that here.  So, I'm back, even though you might not have known that I was even away.  LOL

Anyway, I decided to do a pic of the day today with a little bit of a twist.  It's not really a miniature as far as our hobby goes but it is small and super cute.

I get Lego emails because I buy our boys Lego, and well Lego is just AWESOME!  This item caught my attention and I really want it.  I love building Lego with my son, and I would die to have this.....so here it is........A 1962 Volkswagen T1 Camper Van.  How cool is that?

 
 
Anyway, you can see the inside and specs here http://shop.lego.com/en-CA/Volkswagen-T1-Camper-Van-10220?fromListing=listing

Tata for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...