Thursday, September 12, 2013

Some Changes and Pic of the Day

Today didn't start off very well, and I should have taken that as a sign and just crawled into bed and stayed there.  I didn't.  I decided to make some changes to my blog.

WHY, WHY did I do that.  Everything changed and it took me forever to get it back to what it looked like before.  You may notice some small changes....I couldn't get it exactly like it was before.  OH WELL.  

Also, I have created another blog.  It will be a more personal blog.  Documenting my training and fundraising for a big walk that I have registered to participate in next September (more to come on that later).

So pic of the day......piggybacking on yesterdays post, I thought I would show you the other pictures that are going to go into the Tea Room.  I made sure that the colours would go, and I plan to frame them all, in various frames.  Enjoy.




 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...