Saturday, March 12, 2011

Organization is KEY!!

It's not news to anyone that really knows me that I am not the most organized person. I like to think that I am but I can never find anything.....I usually have organized chaos but even that lately is not all that organized.


So I decided that before I go any further with any mini projects I need to clean my craft room. Or at least organize it enough that I know where everything is. Here is a sample of what my desk looked like prior to starting the clean up. Prepare yourself. It's pretty bad.











That big brown thing is supposed to be some way to organize, with all it's little drawers and all.....FAIL !












And here is what my desk looked like after the clean up.......so pretty. Hope it stays that way !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...