Monday, March 28, 2011

Quarter Scale Swaps

I belong to a swap group and recently joined a Quarter Scale Furniture Swap. I got my first Quarter Scale dollhouse for Christmas and I love it, so I thought it would be great to start a stash of quarter scale items. This was my first quarter scale swap. I decided to make beds. So I made these cute fence post headboard beds. There was 7 people in the swap including myself. So I made 7, kept one and sent 6.




These are the items that I got back. One person dropped out, so I only got 5 items back. The blue bed was made by Leslie Robinson. The middle bed is my creation. The red bed was made by Fern Rouleau. The large dresser was made by Sheila Barker, the small cabinet made by Eva Palmer and the chest was made by Barbara Myers. Such talented women. I love them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...